Guidelines Effective: August 28th, 2023
Speak Out Illinois LLC hosts Community Outreach and Education Events throughout Central, Southern and Northern, Illinois, in which provides FREE or Low-Income Resources or Services in which cater to Individuals, Families, Children and Seniors.
Vendors Participate FREE OF CHARGE.
As a Registered Vendor for Our Event, we ask that you read and acknowledge these Guidelines, so you have a better understanding of Our Event Policies and Procedures.
1. Vendors are required to arrive 30 minutes earlyfor any registered Event in order to provide proper set-up time and brief before the Event starts.
2. Vendors are not allowed to have signage/displays outside of their Booth area.
3. Vendors are allowed to bring Coolers to store Non-Alcoholic Beverages and or Food/Snacks. All Containers & Drinks must be leak proof.
4. As a Vendor, you will be provided FREE parking at the Event Location. A parking pass will be provided. At some events, Passes aren't needed.
5. Vendor Booths/Seating is assigned by Speak Out Illinois. You will be informed of your spot number in the Event Final Details Email sent out to All Vendors at least 10 days prior to the Event.
6. Vendors who are registered and fail to show up for an Event will be marked as a No-Show. Vendors arriving more than 30 minutes late will automatically be excused from the Event. 2 or more No-Shows in a 12-month period, will result in Suspension from Events for up to 1 Year.
7. At some Events, we do have a Big Screen available to Display Flyers, ADs, Ect. Vendors who wish to submit materials must do so at least 7 days prior to the Event. Materials can be emailed to email@example.com
8. Tables and Chairs are often provided by the Venue. Speak Out Illinois LLC will inform Vendors when they need to provide Tables & Chairs.
9. Events hosted by Speak Out Illinois are Judgment, Harassment and Violence Free Zone(s). Any Individual or Vendor that chooses to cause a Disturbance, will be excused from the Event and Escorted Off Event Premises. If Venue Staff have to escort a Vendor or Individual from the Venue, that Particular Vendor or Individual shall be suspended from attending/participating in Future Events, PERMANENTLY.
10. Speak Out Illinois LLC reserves the right to refuse entry to Vendors for Events for any reason at any time in its sole discretion.
11. Vendors can Book Online for Events by Visiting Our Vendor Applicationor an Email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Venues are not over and or do not approve Vendor Registration(s) **
12. Vendors acknowledge that in the Event that My Organization, Group or Business is unable to attend, I agree to provide a 24-hour notice to Speak Out Illinois LLC of my absence. Emergencies will be Excused on a Case-by-Case Basis.
13. Vendors automatically release Speak Out Illinois LLC and the Venue(s) from All Liability. I also understand that Speak Out Illinois LLC and the Venue(s) are not responsible for Damaged, Lost or Stolen Materials/Property. Continued Participation in the Event indicates Your Implied Consent.
14. Vendors hereby agree and give their permission for Speak Out Illinois LLC and/or partners to record, film, photograph, audiotape or videotape Vendor's Staff Members (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Works”) and to display, publish or distribute these Works for the purpose of publishing, posting on Speak Out Illinois LLC's website and posting on social media sites. Vendors acknowledge these works will only be used for Business Purposes Only.
15. Events hosted by Speak Out Illinois LLC, regardless of Venue, All Events are Tobacco/Vape Free.